Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today I am 23 weeks along and I have been asked by a few people to put up pictures of my growing belly. I didnt really want to becauase I didnt think there was much to show.

Here is a picture that I took a month after finding out the BIG news.




















After taking this picture this morning I guess I was wrong there really is a pretty big bumb there.....







Here I am at 23 weeks with a shirt on, as it will stay for the remainder of these photo shoots. I am a lot bigger and a lot less tan these days.

3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

awesome! you look like a mannequin! it's very cute...

Kacie said...

So cute :)!!!!!!!!! It'll grow fast, don't worry!

Kelly Munns said...

yeah i totally run into things. things like sitting at a table to eat, reaching over the counter to spit out your toothpaste, reaching into a tall cupboard...it all changes. things like putting on your shoes or even your pants become difficult. it's definitely an experience...you'll just love it :)